Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm back !!

It has been almost a year since I last wrote on this blog -- Thursday, August 9, 2012 , to be exact!

I have been doing a lot of things --  had an operation (yes, another one!) , went to Manila twice to look after my granddaughters when my daughter went to South Africa, then to the USA.     I was back at work with my last employer to pitch in as Human Resource Officer while they were looking for a replacement of their last HR Officer, who was fired :( .   I also worked from home for various clients -- did some internet research ,  data entry , English/Spanish/English translations and lately, checked on the audio done by an actor for the Spanish translations.  

I am enjoying my semi-retirement :)  I can do what I want and go wherever I want , whenever I want to !!  Do a little work for my pocket money ,  read a book,  watch a movie at home (thanks to my son for downloading),  play a game on the internet, or just go to the mall with the hubby for lunch  or shopping.  

I have much to thank the Lord for the life I am living now.  I do not have much, but I do not lack anything, I can buy what I want , a roof over my head, friends I can have coffee or lunch with, and a family I love sooooooooo MUCH and who love me back unconditionally.

THANK YOU , LORD !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment